PROCESSING OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual which could also be considered “sensitive personal information”, such as but not limited to the following:
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details [Address, Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers), Email address]
- Passport Details
- Details related to your policy
- And such other additional information that will be required in relation with herein declared purpose and use of information
USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your claim and other incidental request;
- To contact you about your claim and other arrangements;
- To process your payment and/or refund;
- To personalize your claim or provide services tailored to your requirements;
- To conduct marketing activities including sending out of email and SMS, for our products and services, or products and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other historical and scientific research to improve our products, services and marketing activities and generating consumer insights which may include combining personal information from third parties or public sources;
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations, including laws relating to immigration, customs and border security.
- For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for mishandled or missing claims or responding to other inquiries, requests or investigation;
And for all other purposes necessary for the provision of claim and other incidental services pursuant to your transaction.
TO WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with our legal obligations under the law and to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments around the world and their service providers for security purposes, we will disclose your Personal Information upon the request of the respective authorized officers.
We have established appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect the Personal Information provided to us. We use several security techniques including secure servers, firewalls and encryption in safeguarding the storage of data. Personal Information is encrypted as it travels over the internet because we use a Security Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. These safeguards are regularly reviewed to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure and improper use of your information, and to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the data. We will adapt and implement the necessary changes for security measures to ensure continuous security of your Personal Information.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
The Personal Information you have provided in the Sites shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with third parties. You may exercise your particular Right to Access, Modify and Delete the Personal Information and change marketing preferences, by contacting us through the information provided below:
The Data Protection Officer
Unit 1004, 10th Floor, Alabang Business Tower,
Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa City
1780 Alabang, Manila, Philippines.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.