TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing 1+1 mobileprotect Extended Warranty. You can now enjoy the benefits of having Extended Warranty protection after the manufacturer’s original 12 months warranty expires.
– It is an extension of the manufacturer’s original 12 months warranty.
– It protects your budget from unexpected and costly repair bills
– All repair services are provided by qualified repairers to ensure quality
– Free pickup and delivery
– Hassle-free claim process
– Online Technical Support
What is Covered:
This Service Plan covers parts and labor costs for the repairs essential to return the Device to normal working condition after the manufacturer’s 12 months warranty expires, subject to Exclusions listed below.
The ONE-YEAR Extended Warranty shall commence on the day following the expiration of the manufacturer’s 12 months warranty and shall end on the same date of the following year.
Entitlement to services under this Plan can no longer be availed for which the period of extended warranty has expired or is otherwise void. If the term of this service plan overlaps with the term of your manufacturer’s warranty, look first to your manufacturer’s warranty for coverage.
You must enroll for the Extended Warranty on the date you purchase the Device. This Service Plan shall not be valid until it has been fully paid. After payment of the Service Plan, the Device will become eligible for Extended Warranty and its benefits.
- When you encounter a problem with the Device after the manufacturer warranty expires, call the 1+1 mobileprotect Customer Service Hotline and provide the following information:
· Reference Number
· Device Brand/Model
· Purchase Date
· Proof of Purchase
· Phone Number
· Description of the problem in detail
- Your faulty unit will be picked up by an appointed courier. Please make sure to back up all data before releasing your Device for repair. We will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your data once the faulty unit is transferred to the Service Center.
- The unit will be shipped to Service Center who will do the necessary repairs to return the Device to its normal working condition.
- Within seven (7) business days from the date of pick up, the unit will be return to you in a very good condition.
Limit of Liability
The coverage of the Extended Warranty is limited to repair of a faulty Device with the accumulated repair cost not to exceed the original purchase price of the Device.
We will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, property damage, lost time, or lost of data resulting from the failure of any Device or from delays in service or the inability to render service.
Under no circumstances shall coverage extend to any loss or damage to a person or property for any loss of profit, incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or indirect loss including but not limited to losses incurred due to any delay in rendering service under this Plan and loss of use during the period that your Device is under repair and/or while awaiting parts of the Device.
– Any costs or charges for which the manufacturer, supplier or distributor of the Device are liable in accordance with their standard warranty obligations.
– Subject to the repair mentioned above, Device that is still covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty
– Problems or defects which void by manufacturer’s original warranty
– Failures due to Accidental Damage or Liquid Damage.
– Any defects that are subject to manufacturer’s recalls whether the manufacturer is in business or not such as but not limited to product safety issues related to battery and charger
– Normal wear and tear not integral to the functionality of the Device.
– Manufacturer’s recommended routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, external adjustments.
– Accessories used in or with the eligible Device; external cables and cords.
– Failure to follow manufacturer’s installation, operation or maintenance instructions.
– Software (including operating system and any stored data), defects resulting directly from software installation and or removal, virus, virus prevention.
– Consumables such as stylus, memory cards, SIM cards, etc.
– Cosmetic damage to housing and other non-operating parts or components which does not affect the functionality of the Device.
– Intentional physical damage to the Device.
– Failure or damage to the Device caused by non-authorized repair personnel or the use of non-original components
– Any problem or defect that is fraudulently described or materially misrepresented
– Unauthorized modifications made to the Device.
– Failure of the Device due to defective battery
– Failure of the Device due to defective motherboard
– Diagnosis where no defect has been found.
– Theft or loss of the Device.
– Acts of God such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, tornado, earthquakes or any other peril originating from outside the Device.
Transfer of Warranty Ownership:
The 1+1 mobileprotect Extended Warranty is non-transferrable.
Powered by: ESQUIRETECH CORP.
Hotline: (02) 8441 1188
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org